Featuring an asymmetrical structure and slatted oval shade, the Disca Tripod Table Lamp provides subtle depth while maintaining a minimalist aesthetic. Disca's slats provide a sense of texture, prevent glare and conceals the light source when viewed from the side. Provides diffused and ambient illumination, perfect for modern kitchen, living room, bedroom and hospitality spaces. Shade Offered with a choice of textured white or black cords and hardware. Select from a hardwired steel canopy or plug-in swag set. Design by Anders Klem and made by Vita Lighting.
- Tripod includes 6 feet of textile cord, switch, plug and E26 socket
- Lamp shade flat packed for ease of use and limited environmental footprint
- Shade composed of polypropylene and polycarbonate
- Shade materials are durable, unable to be bent or easily broken
- Includes detailed instructions for assembly and mounting
- Easy to maintain and clean
- cUL listed
- 20.5"D x 12" H
- Matte black or matte white 9'10" textile cord with switch and plug included
- Tripod: 7.4" D x 14.2" H
- Overall Height: 26.2"
1 X 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp; (not included) equivalent cfl or LED lamp can be used
Model 02040 Disca