Carmina Tripod Table Lamp brings elegance and grace to any modern setting. Featuring a series of panels arranged in a wavelike pattern around a central structure, Carmina provides both direct and diffused illumination, while preventing unwanted glare from its internal light source. Carmina is perfect as a centerpiece over a dining room table, but is also suitable for modern bedrooms, kitchens and living rooms. Offered with a choice of textured white or black cords and hardware. Select from a hardwired steel canopy or plug-in swag set. Design by Søren Ravn Christensen and Anders Klem. Made by Vita Lighting.
- Tripod includes 6 feet of textile cord, switch, plug and E26 socket
- Lamp shade flat packed for ease of use and limited environmental footprint
- Shade composed of polypropylene and polycarbonate
- Shade materials are durable, unable to be bent or easily broken
- Includes detailed instructions for assembly and mounting
- Easy to maintain and clean
- cUL listed
- 20.5" D x 12" H
- Matte white or matte black 6'6" textile cord with switch and plug included
- Tripod: 7.4" D x 14.2" H
- Overall Height: 26.2"
1 X 60W max 120V E26 (medium base)
*incandescent lamp; (not included) equivalent cfl or LED lamp can be used
Model 02056 Carmina